He Already Knows

I was listening to this beautiful song early in the morning and it sums up so much of what we've been thinking and feeling. He already knows how this journey will go and He goes before us. What peace and comfort that brings to our hearts.

You Already Know- JJ Heller:
Everything around me seems uncertain
My weary heart can't take much more surprise
I wish there was a point on the horizon
Something I could see with my own eyes

I need to tell You that I'm scared
I feel completely unprepared
And nothing's what it was two weeks ago

But You already know, You already know
Everything I'm scared of, everything I hope
You hold my tomorrow, and all tomorrow holds
You already know

I can't seem to find the easy answers
Someday I hope the suffering makes sense
I just need to know that You are with me
Even if You keep me in suspense

We talk so much these days
Because I have so much to say
You stay and listen to me closely even though

You already know, You already know
Everything I'm scared of, everything I hope
You hold my tomorrow, and all tomorrow holds
You already know

Whatever I'm feeling
Whatever is coming
Whenever the ending
You're already there
You go before me
You go behind me
Wherever I'm going
You're already there

https://youtu.be/eKynowH-zf4

This past week we got a chance to go with the kids to Great Wolf Lodge. We had great time, it was special to get away and forget for a little while the reality of our lives. We we're exhausted when we came home(I know all the parents out there who have been to GWL will understand 😅) but thankful we got some time away.

I don't think I've mentioned that we've changed our whole diet and lifestyle. We are juicing and eating whole foods. Its been amazing to see the changes in our bodies already. God really did have a plan and purpose in us eating whole foods. We are also doing some natural approaches to healing cancer and have been doing a lot of research. God is so faithful in the people He has lead us to in this journey so far.

Jesse's been busy planting trees and starting to prep for our garden. We LOVE this time of year, as the nights are longer and the grass starts to green up. Seasons are truly a blessing .
It looks like May 9th we will have more appointments so as we wait upon the Lord we continue to ask for your prayers.

A dear friend sent me a series by Elizabeth Elliot which has been blessing my heart as I listen. A few of my favourite quotes so far are : " There are a good many things in life that we can't do anything about but that God wants us to do something with" "Christ leads me through no darker rooms then He has been in before." "Suffering and hardship is not for nothing."  Here is the link if your interested in listening : https://youtu.be/CgfmKg642J0
 
We're planning a worship service at Kingsway Church Friday May 6@7PM. We will be coming together to rejoice in who God is and give Him the glory for all He's doing. If this is something your interested in joining we would love to have you come!
We are so grateful for the support and love, we honestly couldn't ask for a better community, family and friends. We love you guys !

Another song that's been on repeat this week:
https://youtu.be/nbCnh5Q2o1Y

And He said to me, "My Grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weakness, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am well content with weakness, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.  
2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Thanks for taking the time to read.

❤Jesse and Jenn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving Forward

Never Changing

Consider it ALL Joy