Weakness

 It's in the moments of helping my husband when he's helpless, cleaning up after the mess of 3 little's, and the needs of serving my family that I say "O God I'm not sure if I can keep doing this" and He says "yes you can dear child, just one single moment at a time."  Do the next thing, the dishes, laundry, meal times and life continues. When I look too far ahead it's daunting but how many times over the past few weeks God has reminded me that I'm here today and not to worry about tomorrow.  I probably have repeated myself a lot in these blogs but I'm preaching to myself every time that I write, it's more meant for me then you to be honest. It's been a healing outlet for me to be able to write and put it all down in words. I've made a binder and titled it "Look what the Lord Has Done for Us." I've printed all our blogs so far and have put all the beautiful cards we've been given in the binder; it's such a keepsake of His faithfulness to our family.


I've had this thought of an elephant with a peanut trail in front of it. That God has been so gracious to us by leading us with little "peanuts" along this journey. The random people who come and knock on our door to pray over us, the Jesus followers along the way we meet at appointments, the texts and phone calls to say ``we're here for you" it's all peanuts along the way. Jesus reminds me again and again "my child I'm here and this all has purpose, though you may not see it through the thick fog....eternity is coming and I will return for my church." It's in our weakness that He is truly glorified and does give us the strength to go on when we ask Him to be our supply for today.


Jesse finished his second infusion of chemo on Monday. He had his medication changed from his first infusion and that has helped a lot with not being nauseous. He is completely drained for about 4 days after chemo then perks up and feels well.  He continues to go every other Monday for his treatments and all together will have 6 infusions then another CT scan on Nov 24th to assess where things are at. Some ways that you can be praying are: that Jesse and our family stays healthy as we approach cold and flu season, that his white blood cells will bounce back after each treatment and that he can hold his weight during these treatments. The kids are enjoying being in school again and can see God was written all over it, we just had to let go and let Him work.


Again we want to thank you all for anyway that you have supported us. We are blown away by how much love our family has received. We see it and appreciate it more than you will ever know.

May the Lord be your supply this week,

Jenn and Jesse


In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed. - Daniel 7:13-14


But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.- 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

https://youtu.be/EACaMzyUbLY

https://youtu.be/pF4qFdxD4kM

Follow us on instagram: lettherebelight_2022




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving Forward

Never Changing

Consider it ALL Joy